Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Finished one test

Today , the whole day is just keep on busying with study study and study only .. haiz ... what a boring and sunny day again .. I just finished my CSC test only this evening and i don`t think that i able to score very well because got one part i don really know how to do it , so i just end up with keep on simply wrote everything that appear in my mind on that time .

After that , i went back home and take a short nap and then went for dinner with daddy . After i finished my dinner then came back to a boring house of mine again because all my house mates is enjoying their semester break now while i still needed to face a war . But , after a few hours of studies then it`s the time for me to unwind my self a little bit . So, i went to have a cup of tea with Edmund .

Then now is the time for me to sleep d ... i have to get a good rest tonight because tomorrow i will be having a test , a class and one presentation ... OMG.... what a day again~...


THis is my MGT group presentation photo ...

No comments: