Tuesday, November 27, 2007

NOV 26,27

Nov 26, as usual i have to wake up at 7.40 to attend 8a.m class .. haiz .. every monday when attending the class my class will never have the full attendants this is because mostly all of my class mates said that weekend keep on yum cha yum cha or shopping . so . they feel tired and lazy to attending the class . but . me and Edmund have to go to the class because we need to present for our project .. wauuu ... our presentation really damm geng .. geng until the lecturer don have any question to ask ..
GUESS what ???
it`s because it too short until the lecturer also wanna faint d .. haha
Then i feel happy on today is because i get my math test 2 mark d .. haha .. wannna say it very good it are`t really very good la .. but i satisfied with it d .. haha ..

NOV 27 ,today i m late for class again .. haha .. erm .. this is because it`s MGT class sometimes the lecturer will be late to class also .. i reach the 10am class at 10.20 but then after one hour the class already dismiss .. but today i attending the class like dint attend it at all .. haha .. because me n Edmund keep on talking only .. haha .. Then at night i went for dinner with daddy and then after dinner go to play snooker with Cheryl and Allan until around 2am.

HAiz .. final exam is around the corner d .. but my lazy style is still with me .. haiz .. faster faster move my lazy ass to study ...

No comments: