Monday, May 4, 2009

Finally i am a Degree students

Flashback to 28 Of April .. this is the date Which i been waiting for and also afraid of .. WHY ??? this is because this is the date where my result will be release .. Before check the result i keep on pray and hope that my hardwrok will came out with some result .. I wish that this will be my last semester for my Foundation studies .. hehe .. When i was driving i received a MSG from Edmund Wee Saying that exam result coming out d ... At that time my heartbeat increase .. haha .. then after reach home i check my result .. Upon check the result and Knowing that i pass and clear all the subject i felt very happy .. haha ... Then i got a present from daddy ..

it`s IPHONE 3G .. THANKS FOR THE REWARD YA DADDY ...




2 comments:

i am i-phone said...

congrats! u were supposed to inform me the 1st. but u DIDNT :<

TeS88 said...

lol .. sorry le .. don angry k .. when u are back treat u dinner k ... heheh ...