Sunday, May 24, 2009

Teck Hee R.I.P.



19 May 2009 , i will remember this date because today i lost one of my very very Best Friend . Around 12.30 when i got back from class then i realize that my one of my friend find me in Facebook . He told me that Teck Hee had an accident and unconscious in the moment i got shock when i got to know this news then after 5 min he told me that the one who are unconscious in the moment is the driver then i straight away ask him then how about HEE , then he kept silent for a few second he told me that HEE already Passed away .

Firstly , when i heard about this i was stunned and shock really really cannot accept that my BEST FRIEND had justt passed away in an accident . After received this news i called my friend and all of them ask me please don take this type of thing to fool around , then i told them where got people use this type of thing to make a joke around i guess after listen to my tone they started to believe that it`s not a joke but it`s a fact .

Secondly , i called my mum and tell her that Hee just passed away in an accident then she got stunned as well because yesterday night when i on the phone with my mum i told her that Hee said that he will come over to my place after finished his exam but unfortunately he cant wait for that day .

Then , after called and inform all of our friend that Hee already left us then Yeong come and Fletch me to airport to brought a Flight ticket back to Kelantan to attend Hee funeral and by attending his funeral and paying him the last Respect to him is the only thing that i can do for him .





No comments: